We have a friend's birthday party tonight and then another one tomorrow evening. Besides the birthday celebrations we are just going to relax and lay low!
Have a great weekend and wonderful Thanksgiving!
Some of my latest faves:
- LOVE this lace maxi skirt. And here are some ways how to wear it.
- Channing Tatum is this year's Sexiest Man alive for People magazine. I have to say he was pretty sexy in the movie Magic Mike. For sure. Definitely. Check him out.
- It is definitely getting colder here in Chicago. A cute fall/winter coat makes the cold feel just a bit more fun. Here are some really cute ones = Double Breasted Coat w/ Contrast Buttons, Oversized Collar Coat (love this color!), My Tweed Lady Coat and this adorable Dots Life Coat.
- Customized Puffin Classics for kids. This would make a wonderful gift.
- Some shopping advice from Michael Kors. He sums up dating and shopping. Love it!
- LOVE watching Parenthood. I love all the different players in the family. Here is the story of the Cancer Sweater that they mentioned in the show.
- Here are some fun skirts from Target = Pleated Skirt and this Peplum Skirt.
- Give me these cozy slippers, some hot chocolate, and a great book and I'll call it a night!
- What a fun Alice inspired spread for Vogue shot by Annie Leibovitz.
- Jenna Lyons of J.Crew was listed in Glamour's Most Inspiring Women of the Year. J.Crew listed out 11 reasons why she was their woman of the year. Great list.
- I'm on a hunt for some new cookies to make. In December our Book Club always has a cookie exchange. I've found a few that I may try. Don't these Chocolate Caramel Coconut Cookies look amazing?! Or what about these Vanilla Almond Orange Cloud Cookies? Or these Nutella-Stuffed Brown Butter + Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookie? They all look divine! Any tasty suggestions?
- I would LOVE to throw a Vintage-Glam Winter Wonderland Dinner Party like this one.
- I think this entire outfit is awesome. Love it. It would be perfect for Christmas Eve dinner. I don't know if it is something I could pull off. But I absolutely love the look of the dress w/ the Chelsea Boot.
- My Mom used to always make gouda in a puff pastry as an appetizer for her parties. I remember watching her make it when I was little. I tried this Gouda in Puff Pastry recipe last Saturday and it was a hit. And I love how EASY this recipe is to make.
- Great glitter clutch. This would add a little sparkle to any outfit.