Friday, December 28, 2012

My Latest Obsessions

GMC Christmas Morning

M + C and a little ski lesson action

WOW! What a week. I'm ABSOLUTELY exhausted. So tired. I don't want to look at another cookie or anything that has sugar in it! We had a wonderful Christmas. We were up at the Lake Christmas Eve and the kids enjoyed running around w/ all of their cousins. Christmas morning the kids were up early and we headed downstairs to see if Santa had come. After opening presents we enjoyed some yummy amazing cinnamon bread from one of our neighbors (we look forward to it every year)! It is sinfully delicious. We then headed to mass and on to PFC's parents house for Christmas day dinner and more fun w/ cousins.

The last few days the girls have had ski lessons. It isn't Colorado but it is nice for them to get down the basics. The above pic is hilarious - green grass surrounds the ski hill.

We are having friends over Saturday evening for a casual evening in. I'm making my old standby = Green Chile Chicken Casserole (which is always a big hit). I might try to make this Kale Salad w/ Apples, Cranberries and Pecans as well. It looks YUMMY! Salads are calling my name these days after the all the food and goodies as of late.

PFC and I are heading out for sushi New Year's Eve and then ending up at a friend's house for party. Looking forward to ringing in the New Year w/ some good friends.

Happy New Year to all!

Some of my latest faves:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails