Friday, January 4, 2013

My Latest Obsessions

GMC = COOKIE MONSTER

YUMMY cookies!


Happy Friday and Happy New Year! Well, the girls go back to school on Monday. It has been a nice 2 week break but it will be nice to get back to our normal routine/schedule. C + M and I are heading downtown soon for a lunch at American Girl. The girls are super EXCITED! That place is a GOLD MINE. Seriously.

Yesterday I was able to catch up w/ a dear friend of mine. She brought over her adorable little guy who is the same age as GMC. C + M kept the two boys busy which gave us some time to catch up. And then we headed to The Junction Diner for some lunch. Perfect place for little ones (especially those obsessed w/ trains!).

We have a dinner party Saturday evening and are then hoping to swing by a friend's 40th birthday party on the way home. We are hoping to catch up w/ my sister this weekend as she was in AZ visiting our Mom over Christmas. And I'm looking forward to quietly celebrating my birthday this upcoming Tuesday w/ PFC over dinner at La Sirena Clandestina. The restaurant has been on my list for awhile. It has been getting great reviews. PFC went to college w/ the chef/owner so we are hoping to say hello to him!

Here's to a FABULOUS 2013!

Some of my latest faves:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails