Friday, September 13, 2013

My Latest Obsessions




Happy Friday! It has been an unbelievably HOT week here in Chicago. It is finally cooling down a bit. While I LOVE summer I'm looking forward to fall like temps. I love all the things that come w/ fall = layers, apple picking, extra blankets, boots, etc.

I tapped in to my creative/artistic side this week and painted a fall picture. Loved it. We had Vino Van Gogh come to the tennis club and we set up a ladies night out. It was super fun!

Tonight we are going to chill and catch up on some more Homeland episodes. The countdown is on for Season 3!!! And tomorrow evening we have a party downtown and then Peter and I are heading to Caro Mio for a dinner date. FUN!

Have a FABULOUS weekend!

XO - D2

Some of my latest faves:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved "how to read a recipe"! I am just starting to get the baking thing down and had no idea about the use of the comma in recipes. Definitely helped me. Thanks, D2!

Also, loved that dress from BHLDN. So pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails