Friday, January 10, 2014

My Latest Obsessions


The 3 Amigos - Fall 2013 (GMC - age 3, CMC - age 9, MMC - age 7)
 (photo taken by Alma Veliky of Alma Veliky Photography)

Happy Friday! What a COLD week it has been. Our winter break was extended by two days due to the Polar Vortex that many of us experienced across the country. Here are some frozen pics of Chicago. It was insanely cold out on Monday and Tuesday of this week. Let's just say that come Wednesday the kids (and I) were very excited to be heading to school. You can only stay indoors for so long.

All the girls in our household have birthdays in January. It is the month of blowing out candles, parties, celebrating and cake eating. I kicked off the January birthdays this past Wednesday (along w/ Elvis). It was a low key day. I met a few friends at The Juice Joint for a juice (as I started a 3-day juice cleanse the day before) and then that evening CMC had her musical performance (High School Musical Jr.). It was very cute! This weekend PFC and I are going to celebrate w/ a date night of sushi and a movie. We are going to see American Hustle. Super excited. The cast is amazing! And then Sunday CMC has a little birthday gathering w/ her cousins. More cake and candles!

Have a fabulous weekend. Stay warm! XO - D2

Some of my latest faves:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails