Friday, January 24, 2014

My Latest Obsessions


The Kiddos
(pic from Alma Veliky)


Happy Friday! I stumbled upon a pair of my flip flops the other day. Flip flop weather seems ages away especially when we are experiencing single digit weather w/ below zero windchill. One can dream about beaches, pool weather, and tank tops, right! Time to do a little day dreaming and check out the TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Hotel Awards.

We've got a busy weekend ahead. I'm taking the girls to a swim meet tomorrow and PFC will hang w/ GMC. I bet an estate sale is on their agenda! And then tomorrow night we're heading to Chicago q for a big dinner w/ all of the adults on angel mom's side of the family. I'm already dreaming about q's mac and cheese! However, I've gotta admit that Trader Joe's frozen mac and cheese (cheddar, swiss, havarti, gouda) is pretty yummy! I always sneak a little bite when I give it to the kids. And Sunday we're heading downtown for a little more family action with the kids and their cousins.

Have a great weekend! Stay warm. XO - D2

Some of my latest faves:



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails