|C + M with their AG dolls at American Girl for lunch|
|A little candy cart action at the hotel. Nice little perk!|
|Yummy = pot roast nachos at Ditka's w/ Daddy|
|My latest obsession = Legos!|
|View from our hotel room includes the spot where we got engaged = the original Water Tower|
Happy Friday! We've had a super nice week off. It's been quiet around town and we've relished in some much needed down time. We headed downtown for a night and had a blast! The change of scenery was just what we needed.
Tonight PFC and I are off to a fun dinner w/ some friends. And the rest of the weekend we are laying pretty low = PERFECT! And come Monday we are back to our usual schedules. Now we just need spring to officially show up!
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! And safe travels to those of you who are heading back home!
XO - D2
Some of my latest faves...
- These heavenly hummus wraps look super yummy!
- The other night I had this AMAZING salad. The salad included kale, quinoa, sliced almonds, dried cranberries and a lemon vinaigrette. I'm still dreaming about it. However, I did find this salad and I made it today for lunch. Very similar and super yummy!
- Interesting article = The Overprotected Kid.
- I'm definitely going to make this Coconut Banana Bread w/ Lime Glaze next time we have a few bananas that are too ripe to eat.
- Spring is officially here but temperature wise we still have a ways to go. These DIY mint bottles would definitely bring some spring color into your home. FUN!
- Cute sandals with a bit of sparkle!
- I totally appreciate the power of a good nap. Here is an article that gives you the deets on planning the perfect nap.
- Here are some awesome Easter craft ideas. My fave = the DIY party - confetti egg game! And I love this jumping jack Easter Bunny craft. Adorable.
- Gwenyth and Chris Martin announced that they were "consciously uncoupling." I had never heard of that term before her announcement. Interesting.
- I didn't get a chance to watch last evening's Parenthood episode. Excited to do so this weekend! Which Braverman are you?
- Hello! Lucky and Egg Press have come together to encourage the art of writing (which coincides w/ National Letter Writing Month). I'm going to join them in their attempt to write 30 letters to 30 people in 30 days! Fun! Here's a pretty Easter card from Egg Press.
- I LOVE these DIY streamer garlands. Fun and super easy.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup = sign me up!
- PERFECT ballet flats for the 4th of July or summer! Cheap too!