Friday, January 16, 2015

My Latest Obsessions



The Kiddos

Happy Friday! I'm so excited. Peter and I are taking off tomorrow for our annual weekend getaway to Milwaukee. Every winter after the holidays we head to Milwaukee for a weekend in January or February. It's become our little tradition (a few posts from years past = 2014, 2013, 2010). It is the perfect drive from Chicago (under 2 hours) and we always feel as though we are "away." PFC went to Marquette so he has always appreciated Milwaukee and I now love the town. Our only itinerary all weekend includes reservations for dinner and brunch. We love just chilling at our favorite hotel = Iron Horse Hotel. We're adding two new restaurants to try this year = All Purpose (dinner) and Fire Engine No. 3 (brunch). We've also talked about hitting up the Oriental Theatre and catching the movie Birdman.

Happy Weekend! XO - d2

Some of my latest faves...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails