Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week 29 - Butternut Squash







NOTE: Pic is from my mom's in AZ (on my way to my baby shower with her friends). I was 26 weeks here!

So, this past Friday little Baby Carr hit the 29 week mark - wahoo! 29 down...11 to go! Seriously, time is flying by so quickly. I'm now officially in my third trimester - wild!
Little Baby Boy Carr now weighs about 2 and a 1/2 pounds and is a little over 15 inches according to Baby Center. Our little guy has been quite active and I can feel him all the time now. I love feeling the little kicks here and there - makes this process all that much more real.
It is amazing to think that my mom had me at 30 weeks (so basically this upcoming Friday). She had such a different pregnancy than I have been having (let's just say that uneventful is a good thing!). The little gals are getting so excited - especially now that they can visually see my BUMP!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails