Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week 30 - Our little "Cabbage" Patch Guy


30 weeks down...10 to go! TIME FLIES! I remember when Baby Boy Carr was just 6 weeks and about the size of a lentil bean! He is now about 15.7 inches long and weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). I can now feel little "BBC" all the time - which is so fun. 

I am lucky to be surrounded by so many pregnant moms and soon to be moms - as it has been fun to compare notes and ask the veteran moms questions about babies and the entire process. 

Food Cravings this week: Trader Joe's Chocolate Covered Toffee (why did I ever start w/this stuff - it is DIVINE!). And I did indulge in some YUMMY Sweet Mandy B's cake at a friend's baby shower last PM. And today the gals in RF (River Forest) threw me a shower - so adorable - and I had a YUMMY cupcake (w/a little onesie on it). Tomorrow = VEGGIES and more VEGGIES to cancel out all the yumminess I had this weekend! 

Currently Reading: "Rules for My Unborn Son" by Walker Lamond (someone gave this to me today at my baby shower). Ironically I did a post about this book some time ago - as I read about the book online and thought it sounded really interesting. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails