Monday, October 26, 2009

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Monday! I was at a wedding this past weekend - so here are last Friday's Latest Obsessions! Have an awesome week. 

LOVE Walker Lamond's 1001 Rules For My Unborn Son. His book would be a cute gift for someone that just had a little boy. Some of my favorite lines: 
  • Eat lunch with the new kid
  • Never under any circumstance ask a woman if she is pregnant
  • Learn to pronounce french words correctly
  • Don't be so eager to leave the kids table 
  • No vanity license plates
Peter's sister in law made these awesome cake balls for Fourth of July this past summer. I was obsessed with them - so YUMMY and definitely had my share. Here are some red velvet cake balls that I'm determined to make that look delicious! Wow, LOTS of different variations of the pops

If you have not had Vosges chocolates before - YOU MUST. DIVINE. This would be a cute giftto give to someone (after a stay at someone's home). Perfect. 

Love these hemp and leather bags. A bit pricey but very cute. 

Someone recommended that I sign up for Gwyneth Paltrow's blog-esque newsletter. I signed up. Pretty interesting. I enjoyed her newsletter re: sustaining and keeping a healthy/happy marriage (from a male perspective). Here are some perspectives from women about the same topic. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails