Friday, October 2, 2009

My Latest Obsessions

Interesting crocheted jewelry

Peter and I received these cute wooden piglet and rabbit serving bowls as an engagement gift. They are adorable and we get many compliments on them. Love the NapaStyle website as well. Very cute stuff. 

Love these lace flats. Adorable. Would look perfect w/jeans! 

LOVE LOVE LOVE this 2010 calendar. And of course it is letterpress (my fave)! In LOVE. And how clever - once the month is over you can turn it over and use it as a postcard. 

I definitely want to see the movie The Invention of Lying. Jonah Hill makes me laugh so hard! It opens this Friday.  

Love this t-shirt! Super cute. 

Adorable purse from Orla Kiely. I LOVE all of her stuff but this is perfect for all those who love tea! This "obsession" is for a friend I had dinner w/last PM. You know who you are! And OMG I love this wallpaper by Orla as well. Okay, and this flower blossom lamp shade - love it! 

I'm OBSESSED with our wedding photographers Brett and Kiri of Pen Carlson Photography. I immediately fell in love with their work (and them - as they are so cute - husband/wife team). When you know you know, right?! Best friend Sarah used them a few weekends ago at her wedding at The Drake. Here is a sneak peek of her pics. Brett and Kiri took our pics for our e-session which was a blast! 

Wishing all of you a FABULOUS weekend! We have a dinner party Friday evening and then Peter's 25th grade school reunion on Saturday. Deets Monday! Fun, fun! 

3 comments:

Laura Cook said...

Love this posting!

Stylebird said...

Great minds shop alike. I have these J. Crew flats :)!

hungeryjack said...

Nice post - orla kiely wallpaper ..Keep Posting


Ron
orla kiely wallpaper - 1024×768
FreeWallpapers

Related Posts with Thumbnails