Friday, October 9, 2009

My Latest Obsessions

I love these baby announcements. Letterpress and the perfect black/white photo! 


Cute lace bowl

Cool and hip new online magazine Lonny

Fun flats

Love these pumpkin cards. I've LOVED looking around on Etsy lately - so many amazing things on this site. 

Very cute tote - would be perfect for a bride (via A Cup of Joe). 

I love Minted for unique cards/invitations by independent designers. They just sent an email with these really great new seasonal Save the Dates. Awesome and so different. 

Adorable little wedding toppers. Should I get a set made for our wedding? Hmmm. 

I tried this Cincinnati chili Wednesday night from Cooking Light. It ROCKS! So yummy. The addition of chocolate and cinnamon (that is what makes it Cincy-style and the chili on top of spaghetti noodles) = YUMMY. This version is very healthy! 

1 comment:

mep said...

I saw your facebook update about the chili and thought, "Sounds good." We ended up having it on Wednesday night. I thought it was great (though I used lean beef instead of turkey, so perhaps ours was less healthy).

Related Posts with Thumbnails