Friday, October 30, 2009

My Latest Obsessions


(above pic - in the mornings - Peter/the girls and I always do the "happy dance" - very cute - and this is our version of the Happy Friday / Happy Halloween dance)

I LOVE coffee (especially dunkin donuts flavored coffee) and drink it all day. I think this mug is so cute. And read the bottom of it. 

This calendar is hilarious. Click through all the different months. Pretty FUNNY! 

My friend's boyfriend wrote this article on relationships. He gives some great advice. A must read. 

Adorable apple and pumpkin pie molds. So cute. 

I love brunch. Weekend brunch is the best - yummy brunch menu

These wedding invitations are awesome! Love them. The gals of Bird and Banner designed our wedding invitations as well. Erin and Nicole ROCK - they are so talented. 


A friend of mine passed along these beautiful and unique (and one of a kind) leather goods - mostly purses (another Etsy find). 

Such a great idea - a crayon centerpiece for a kids birthday celebration (via hip hostess). 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails