Friday, October 22, 2010

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Friday! So excited - JuJu comes next Tuesday - and she is going to be blown away by how big GMC is these days. So fun. I have a date night w/GMC Saturday as Peter ("Howling Wolf) is taking "Little Dipper" and "Lily Pad" on an Indian Princess excursion. Super cute.

I love Snow & Graham - love all their letterpress stationary. How fun that Garnet Hill is selling cardigans with some of Snow & Graham's celebrated designs!

Every year I buy a Linda & Harriet letterpress calendar. I LOVE calendars and letterpress so her calendars are the perfect combo. Here are some other great calendars out there (via Oh So Beautiful Paper).

Yesterday I bought some more of my favorite tinted moisturizer from Laura Mercier. The gal helping me asked me if I had run out of my under eye concealer. I laughed. Ummm, I don't really use any. I guess my sleep deprivation has caught up with me (I'm not sure if my 11 week old baby in tow or coffee in my other hand gave me away)! So, I went ahead w/her suggestion and bought some concealer. I loved the nail polish color of the gal that was helping me - so pretty - the color fashion by Deborah Lippmann.

I'm excited for Essie's new Winter colors - out November 1st.

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE this coat from J.Crew (vintage inspired).

So fun - doesn't this baking mix from Vosges look DIVINE (Mo's Bacon Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix)? YUMMY.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails