Friday, October 8, 2010

My Latest Obsessions


Happy Friday! What a GORGEOUS fall day (warm too!). Little "GMC" is 10 weeks old today! Have a fabulous weekend. Tomorrow is the Chicago Marathon - good luck to all the runners! I cannot believe I ran the marathon years ago - what an awesome experience. Some of my latest faves...

I saw this post on Daily Candy about this "crafter" who makes pillows. LOVE this Lovebird pillow.

Great gift - Prudent Advice: Life Lessons for my Baby Daughter - by Jaime Morrison Curtis. I saw a Daily Candy on it.

Check out these 50 Best Design Blogs for Mom. Love the site BoysBeCool - finally a site dedicated to all stuff "boys." Here is another site dedicated to all things boys and stylish called coos and ahhs. I checked out Style Milk as well - good stuff and I also looked at Designing Moms.

Isn't this an adorable mod sheep baby blanket. LOVE it! Check out their other quilts, mats, dresses, blankets and more - adorable!

Check out these adorable little rain boots for a little boy. So cute!

Ummm...I think George needs this adorable military coat. LOVE it. I've decided that there are cute boy clothes out there...you just have to look a bit harder!

I receive Gwenyth Paltrow's blog called Goop and this week she listed some Food Blogs that she visits on a regular basis. I took a look at one she listed - Smitten Kitchen - pretty good. Doesn't this mushroom lasagna look yummy?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails