Friday, October 29, 2010

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Friday! Two days until Halloween! Cate is going as Velma from Scooby Doo and Margaret is going as Cinderella. So fun.

It has been a fun and relaxing week. My mom (JuJu) is in town and hasn't seen GMC since he was born. Peter and I were also talking today that 2 years ago this weekend (Halloween Weekend) he met my mom and stepdad for the first time and asked them for my hand in marriage. Crazy how time flies!

In honor of my mom = OMG, my mom would have LOVED these placemats for us as kids. She was always testing us on how to set a table.

Check out these Wooly Egg Box Toy Sets by asherjasper on Etsy. Pretty fun! Look at these cute little ocean creatures.

I've recommitted to trying a new recipe a week (or at least cooking an adult meal) for the two of us. One of our latest faves is a Green Chile Chicken Casserole - YUMMY. This one has been added to the rotation.

Love this merino ruffled strata cardigan. Very cute and one that I would wear all the time.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails