Friday, April 1, 2011

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Friday! It is opening day for the Cubs here in Chicago AND it is April Fools' Day! I was curious about the origin of April Fools' Day - here goes!

PFC is off next Saturday for the Desert Caballeros Ride with my stepdad. Last year we welcomed the riders home as they rode back into Wickenberg, AZ. PFC and my stepdad hit up Alcala's a few weeks ago when he was in town. This year we will have to send JuJu our Welcome Home Cowboys sign as we will not be meeting them at the tail end of their ride!

Some of my latest faves...

Lately, I have been revisiting my favorite baby items due to some upcoming baby showers and friends that are prego! The Cribsie Awards were just announced and some of our faves were award winners as well, namely the following:
We have a few upcoming weddings (some we are able to make and some we will be there in spirit) and I still enjoy keeping up with all things wedding. I have enjoyed checking out BHLDN, such gorgeous stuff! Love the maids gift items section for gift ideas for bridesmaids.  Fave = Lovesome Hoops (love the heart but it isn't so cutesie...). And I also came across Lilly Pulitzer's Wedding line = FUN for a preppy colorful wedding party! We have a wedding celebration coming up in a few weeks for a dear friend of mine (in Playa del Carmen). So it is time to start thinking about swimsuits, flipflops and warm weather! I always seem to pull out my trusty Havaianas summer after summer - the slim version. Comfortable and easy! Some advice from Gwenyth on prepping for the spring season = Goops's Get: Building the Ultimate Closet.

Have a fab weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails