Sunday, April 11, 2010

Week 24 - Ear of Corn



I've hit the 6th month mark - wahoo! Little Baby Boy Carr is kicking away these days - so fun to feel that a little one is in there. According to BabyCenter.com our little guy has gained about 4 ounces from last week and he is now about a foot long (about the length of an ear of corn). Wowser!

The girls have enjoyed being involved in this process and every Friday I update them on the new fruit/veggie that represents their soon to be little brother. They thought the Spaghetti Squash (2 weeks ago) was such a hilarious vegetable! It was a riot listening to their conversations - "so, there is something called a spaghetti squash - do you eat this squash with spaghetti?"

I'm excited to see my mom and stepdad soon as they have yet to see me "prego" in person! Peter is leaving this upcoming Saturday for a week long Desert Horseback Riding Trip in Wickenburg, AZ. My stepdad is sponsoring Peter as a "newbie" this year. The girls and I are then flying out together late the following week to greet them at the tail end of their ride. Yesterday we hit Alcala's for a few last minute packing items for Peter's trip. The girls think it is hilarious that their Daddy gets to be a "cowboy" for a week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails