Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 25 - A Rutabaga


I cannot believe that last week I posted my 6th month pic (of me being pregnant). Wow - half a year has flown by - that is for sure. I hit the 25th week this past Friday and apparently little Baby Boy Carr is the size of a rutabaga (will say that this is one of the oddest veggie/fruit comparisons from Baby Center thus far). 

I chuckled when I read (per week 25 on Baby Center) that I may not be able to gracefully move around anymore! Yes, for sure my center of gravity has changed! 

The "cowboy" left Saturday to meet my stepdad for their horseback riding excursion. The girls and I are in countdown mode to meet "Daddy" at the tail end of their trip. Cate has been trying on her new cowboy boots daily and tonight had them on with her pjs (quite a cute look!). Cowgirl up! This saying might have to replace my mom's famous line, "Suck it up cupcake." 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails