Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Latest Obsessions


Happy Wednesday...a few of my latest obsessions/favorites! I still have yet to write a post about our fabulous trip to AZ to visit JuJu and Grandpa T but wanted to get some of my faves out! 

For awhile Margaret was asking for "heart" shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. However, she never ate the outside of the heart so I stopped making them. I saw these adorable Lunch Punches from Fawn & Forest and they made me rethink shaped sandwiches. 

I'm super excited for little Baby Boy Carr's high chair. OMG, did I just say that! Ha! A couple JuJu (my mom's) friends went in on the Tripp Trapp Stokke high chair and accessories for us. I'm so excited to check it out! This high chair will allow little Baby Boy Carr to dine at the table with the rest of us! 

My dear City Gal Pals hosted a lovely Baby Shower for me last weekend - it was ADORABLE. Cutest theme ever! Check out the post from the shower (and btw, my friend Taryn's new blog Sage & Style rocks)! 

I saw these adorable needlepoint pillows from Jonathan Adler - and Daily Candy featured a special on them for 20% off through May 7th (enter DC20).  

Okay, so I'm kind of obsessed with Aimee Wilder's wallpaper - discovered it this weekend and now I cannot get her stuff out of my mind! We are thinking of wallpapering the new "kids" bathroom - wouldn't these squirrels be adorable (envisioning this combined with a lime green wall). FUN! Aimee has a pretty cool blog as well. 

I think these personalized reversible dresses from Garnet Hill are ADORABLE! 

Daily Candy Kids featured some Mom Blogs - lots of cute ones. 
Fryd + Design - Norwegian mom of 2 covers everything from interiors, meals and her kiddos. 
The Happy Home - former editor at Australian interiors mag Real Living documents her home renovation and decoration. 
Ish and Chi - Sydney-based Mansour started blogging while renovating her home and putting together a nursery for her son, Robert. 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails