Friday, October 26, 2012

My Latest Obsessions


Hooray - it's FRIDAY! 

Happy Friday! JuJu arrived Wednesday evening and we have been having a blast w/ her. It is always fun when she comes to visit. C + M had fun putting fake cockroaches and bugs in her bed for a little Halloween surprise! And Georgie brought her to school on Thursday and introduced her to his buddies. Very cute.

Last evening we had my mom's old design partner from Cincinnati over for dinner (along w/ her daughter). The two of them are always fun to see and visit w/. Per JuJu's request I made one of my faves = green chile chicken casserole. This casserole is always a crowd pleaser (and best part is that I can make the casserole the day before and pop it in the oven the next day). We had a salad of romaine/sunflower seeds/craisins/parmesan/avocado and caesar dressing. LOVE this salad! And for dessert I made Pioneer Women's Strawberry Sparkling Cake. It was super yummy. I ended up using a store bought angel food cake but next time I want to try and make a homemade angel food cake.

Tomorrow we are hosting my sister's little guy's 1st birthday party at our house. It should be lots of fun. He is such a cutie. Tomorrow PM we are off to a costume party - FUN! And Sunday I've got a tennis match. JuJu will stay w/ my sister and her husband downtown over the weekend and she'll be back w/ us for the beginning of next week! FUN!

Some of my latest faves:
Have a FABULOUS weekend! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails