Friday, February 7, 2014

My Latest Obsessions


GMC chilling w/ some paints

Happy Friday! Both CMC and MMC have their highly anticipated Daddy Daughter Valentine's Day Dance tonight. They are beyond excited! I'm sure that they will make sure that PFC is wearing a bow tie = their fave. The gals have been going to this V.Day Dance for several years now. It is one of their favorite events. And then tomorrow pm PFC and I have a dinner and cocktail party.

I've noticed that the sun is staying out a bit longer which means spring is just a little bit closer. Hooray! Even though it is still FREEZING outside the sun has been making more of an appearance lately. This weather is a little more tolerable when the sun is out.

Enjoy the weekend! Stay warm. XO - D2

Some of my latest faves...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails