Friday, January 8, 2010

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Friday! Okay, so today is my Birthday and I think it is hilarious that I share a birthday with Elvis. Here is a little "Hound Dog" to start off the day! 

So, I'm not the "greenest" gal on the planet however, I try to do what I can. I saw these adorable reusable and washable snack bags the other day on Daily Candy Kids. Cute way to be "green." 

I am constantly checking in with Linda & Harriet to see if they have come up any new fun designs. And how fun, right now you can take 30% off via Daily Candy - use code CANDY30. Thank goodness Peter ordered my new Linda & Harriet 2010 calendar early as she sold out earlier than ever this year. And I love her blog

I have loved coffee since my time abroad in England. You would have thought I would have developed a taste for tea (that I did) but my love for coffee runs deeper. I saw an article in Bon Appetit about the Top 10 Boutique Coffee Shops - and how fun - The Coffee Studio in Chicago was listed. I have never been. It has been added to my list. However, I have had to curtail my coffee habit to one small coffee a day ever since we found out our exciting news

I'm a HUGE fan of the gals at Bird & Banner. They designed our wedding invitations and a few signs for our wedding. Our wedding invitations were featured in Real Simple's 50 Wedding Invitations, Save the Dates, and Programs (out of the box ideas). Also, one of my favorite blogs,100 Layer Cake, featured our invitations as well. ROCK on Bird & Banner! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dee Dee! I'm going to check out the Coffee Studio for you and I will report back! Maybe once the little one comes, we can go have a cup or two together :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails