Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week 12 - A Lime


Wow, so as of this past Friday I am 12 weeks - amazing. I love getting the weekly emails from Baby Center that discusses the baby's development and what you as the mother may be experiencing both emotionally and physically. One of my favorite things about Baby Center is that they use fruits and vegetables to give you a visual of the size of your baby. This week our little guy/gal is roughly the size of a LIME (just over 2 inches long and weighs half an ounce)! 

I still cannot believe our exciting news at times because sometimes I forget I'm pregnant! Granted my clothes are starting to feel a bit snugger (but besides from being completely exhausted I have been pretty much able to go along with my everyday life as is). 

A friend of mine shared a cute way of how she included her husband in the process of her being pregnant. She wrote letters to "Daddy" from the perspective of the baby. I sent one to Peter last week from little Peanut and talked about the past week's physical development (which has been fascinating to learn about). I also included fun tidbits about "Peanut's" siblings and what they had been up to all week (from the perspective of the little one observing). So cute. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails