Friday, January 15, 2010

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Friday! Enjoy the long weekend! 

Oh no, being pregnant has now opened up my world to so many new ADORABLE things. Yikes! This Grass Countertop Drying Rack for baby accessories is both functional and super cute. Love it! And the price tag doesn't break the bank. 

Petunia Pickle Bottom has such cute stuff - cute bags and other items. I just saw on Daily Candy Kids that from now until January 21st you can receive 25% off if you enter BABYCHIC when you check out. Good deal - nice way to stock up on some gifts. I also saw on Daily Candy Kids a book entitled "1001 Children's Books You Must Read before you Grow Up," by Julia Eccleshare. Great gift for an expecting parent. 

Lately I have been thinking a lot about work/life/balance - especially after learning about our exciting news. And of course, just when I'm thinking about it I received Gwenyth Paltrow's GOOP newsletter talking about Meditation (which happened to be Paltrow's new year's resolution). I really enjoyed reading David Lynch's thoughts on "Why I Meditate" because I can relate to his some of his thoughts: When I first heard about meditation, I had zero interest in it. I wasn't even curious. It sounded like a waste of time. He goes on to explain how he feels differently now. 

1 comment:

Laura Cook said...

Love Boon Products :) They make a good little potty too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails