Friday, January 29, 2010

My Latest Obsessions



I was on 100 Layer Cake's blog and they mentioned some of Neither Snow's items that are in their Etsy shop. CUTE CUTE CUTE and creative. How fun would it be to send some calligraphed custom valentines with vintage postage?! Love it. 

Seriously, I cannot get enough of these little cuties and their hats! So adorable. Thanks Sarah for passing along this blog/post! Too cute. I think the green frog hat is one of my faves. 

I love Target for so many reasons - from fun to practical. I recently discovered their Red Hot Shop, a monthly e-boutique of chic, unique and pleasantly offbeat items. This month they featured some items for little gals/guys - so cute. For the hip little boy in your life - this onesieis quite adorable. And these chalkboard tees are so much fun. A friend of mine actually pointed these out when we were at the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago last fall. Wow - looks like the shirts are sold out already out from Target - check them out directly from Class Attire. And how cute is this chalkboard tee for a little boy

post in Daily Candy Kids led me to this cute blog on kid products, perfect finds and unique experiences. For instance, I was scrolling through some of their posts and came upon this one. Isn't that dress adorable? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails