Monday, February 1, 2010

Week 14 - A Lemon



Happy Monday! I hope all of you had a great weekend. We had a friend's 40th birthday celebration at Prickly Pear Friday PM (which btw is a super cool spot - unique space and has this cool library upstairs of cookbooks), a wedding Saturday PM, and Margaret turned 4 on Sunday. Peter and I were laughing last night as the weekend was a comedy of errors starting with the girls getting sick Friday afternoon and then Peter on Sunday. At the moment (knock on wood) I'm healthy - and hopeful to stay that way! 

Wow, so little Baby Carr is now the size of a lemon (about 3 1/2 inches long if he/she were to stretch out) as I'm now in my 14th week. The little guy/gal can now squint, frown, grimace, pee and possible suck his/her thumb! I was chatting with a friend Friday night and she made me think about the fact that right now I'm really two people (kind of an interesting concept to think about!). I think this thought also hit home too when I was at my doctor on Friday for a check up and heard the little guy/gal's heart beat. Pretty amazing. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails