Friday, February 26, 2010

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Friday - wow, for some reason this week has flown by. I'm 18 weeks TODAY - wahoo - 4 and a 1/2 months along- wild - fruit/veggie to come on Monday! Have a fabulous WEEKEND!
So, for this week's latest favorites I'm featuring a good friend of mine's favorite chef Jamie Oliver. She sent an email to a bunch of us to relay that her favorite British chef Jamie Oliver's new series, Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution, debuts Friday, March 26th.
My friend Bridget adores his use of the British terms "lovely," darling," and "smashing." And I have to say, so do I - who doesn't love an adorable guy that cooks and has an equally adorable accent. I will be sure to set our DVR to Mr. Oliver's six-part series - where he heads to Huntington, West Virginia to do something about the city that has been called the unhealthiest city in America.
(Photo by Telegraph.co.uk)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails