Friday, February 5, 2010

My Latest Obsessions



Happy Friday! I'm trying to imagine that I'm basking in the sun (hence the imaginary beach scene above). Wishful thinking! Enjoy the weekend. Here are some of my latest faves - enjoy! 

I have always loved the designer Tracy Reese. I am always drawn to her dresses. So, due to my current growing belly, I have put off all shopping per se - so I wanted to pass along this great special that I saw on Daily Candy Deals. Tracy Reese just launched a web boutique - and now you can take 25% off all items including her Frock and Plenty line - use code TRDC25 at checkout. Quite a deal! Maybe time for someone to buy a fun spring dress (for those who are sick of WINTER). 

I came across these adorable X and O s'mores from Williams-Sonoma (made by Two Hearts Bakery in San Fran). A cute gift to send to someone for Valentine's Day! Some of Two Hearts Bakery's current offerings are available through Williams-Sonoma, Neiman Marcus and Dean and Deluca. fiance 

I have a dear friend who lives in London and when I saw Gwenyth Paltrow's latest Goop post on London. I took a peek. My friend and her husband are off to London next fall to visit our friend and her fiance. I spent a semester abroad in the city of Bath England (and loved it dearly) and would love to take Peter to London and then head to Bath to show him where I studied. 

Check out this cute (and unique) baby book. And even more fun - the arty baby journal was designed by Chicago creative Ryan Maconochie, who wanted a quirky way to preserve memories after the birth of his daughter. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails