Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 17 - A turnip



Happy Monday! Hope all of you had a nice weekend. I had my four month appointment last Friday and I'm now in my 17th week - wild - time flies!

Little Baby Carr ("BC") is now the size of a turnip. His/her skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone and he/she is around 5 inches long from head to bottom. Little "BC" can now move his/her joints and his/her sweat glands are starting to develop. 

I was reading more about what is going on with my body at this stage in my pregnancy and read something about dry eyes. Interesting, because I just went and got an updated pair of glasses because lately my contacts have been driving me nuts! It is funny how most of the little things that seem to be a bit "off" are due to being prego! It is amazing to me how your body changes when you are pregnant - all the things that are happening for the little "turnip." 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails