Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 15 - An Apple


So, our little gal or boy is now about the size of an apple! Cute. He/she now measures about 4 inches long and weighs about 2 1/2 ounces. I also read that even though his/her eyes are still fused shut he/she can sense light. So, if we shined a flashlight against my belly he/she may move away (pretty cool). 

OMG, so last Friday I discovered Ryan Maconochie's adorable and quite unique baby book. I started "trolling" (oh no, I'm starting to sound like my mom - we use that word when we are "surfing" the internet) around on his site and came across the "Today It's the Size of A" poster he created (you can buy it here). Be sure to click on the other images (especially slide 2) to see how folks used the poster. I love it as I know I seem to become attached to whatever fruit/vegetable little Baby Carr is during a particular week. He was amused by the various fruit/veggie comparisons when his wife was pregnant - too cute. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails