Friday, January 28, 2011

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Friday! Brrrr...it is chilly here in Chicago (and yes we are still ONLY in January). My flip flops are calling my name but patience is a virtue, right?!

Some of my latest faves...

OMG, I have fallen in LOVE with these adorable and super creative at that - Pantone Chip Cookies. I really want to try and make these. I have a friend going through a major rehab on her house - how fun would it be to bring her these cookies as a little housewarming gift (especially after months of decision making and color choices galore)?!

Lately I have been thinking a lot about work / life / balance and how one truly manages all the various aspects of one's pie of life. I read GOOP on a fairly regular basis and really enjoyed reading G.Paltrow's post on A Day in the Life. Now, granted I had to take the article with a grain of salt and also realize that everyone's day/life is relative. But then again, pretty much everything in life is relative. And then there are those mini moments in life that put a smile on your face.

For all of you that are trying to get HEALTHY in the coming year here is a good article that a good friend of mine forwarded me from Real Simple entitled 7 Secretly Unhealthy Foods.

And for all my prego friends out there Boden just launched a Maternity Line that is ADORABLE.

I think I may have found the perfect hybrid/marriage between the Hunter Boot and UGGs = Bogs. Here is the pair that I have been sporting on these slushy snowy/rainy days as of late. They are waterproof (when your UGGs get wet) and keep you warm up to 40 below.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails