Thursday, July 22, 2010

Latest Obsessions


Happy Thursday! The COUNTDOWN for Baby Boy Carr is ON!

Tonight Peter/I are having one last Date Night before "BBC" is born - dinner and a movie. We are checking out Leo's new movie Inception. Anyone seen it yet? I cannot believe that "BBC" is due here in a week - wild. He could come at any moment! My mom (JuJu) and stepdad are heading into town next Friday (so excited to see them) to help us get organized and back into our house and hopefully meet the little guy SOON!

How fun are these alphabet bags! LOVE THEM. This "You Look Lovely" bag is fun. And then there is the "OMG" bag - fun!

Saw that Edun is doing something for Sephora. Nice work! And Julianne Moore partnered with Kiehl's on a Limited Edition Acai Damage Protection spray.

Love Egg Press' new Happy Birthday card - as I have a thing for birds on them!

I think I may do something similar to this in our master bedroom. LOVE it! This idea is pretty neat too using a salvaged window.

LOVE these reinterpreted classic book covers by Mikey Burton. Very cool!

Tie dye is back in - completely reminds me of summer and camp! My nephew had on the most adorable tie dye shirt (that he made in camp). I saw Joanna Goddard's post on Tie Dye = FUN! And here is Shopbop's Sophisticated Side of Tie Dye.

Cute blog dedicated to fun projects, ideas for Kids Birthday Parties. FUN FUN! For instance, check out this ADORABLE Wizard of Oz party - beyond cute. And what a great company - party in a box.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails