Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Latest Obsessions

HAPPY THURSDAY! Love the above image - Love Flowers and THINGS Yellow!

I love Minted for their unique Holiday Photo Cards and Birth Announcements. Randomly I saw an email come through re: a contest (Minted's Next Top Model) they were holding...and SO FUN = WE WON (scroll down to see the pic they chose - which is one of my faves taken by Pen Carlson - that will be in their holiday collection)! Kind of FUN!

I love this lantern - simple and different and LOVE the red.

I saw this Portable LED Lantern on Daily Candy - what a fabulous idea for when you are dining al fresco in your backyard.

I was in Williams-Sonoma the other day and love looking around at all of their fun items (note that my goal of learning to cook = 2012). Don't these Puffy Apple Oven Pancakes look YUMMY! I love Le Creuset iron cookware -- and they have so many awesome colors to chose from. We have a couple of pieces in the cherry red but how fun is the green kiwi. They have come out with a pretty new color Cassis (LOVE IT). I'm VERY tempted to buy the set of limited edition flame colored Mini Cocottes (would make the perfect gift) - okay, so maybe I'm just drawn to them because of the Mac and Cheese recipe or the Molten Chocolate.

LOVE these vintage lawn chairs from Anthropologie. Colorful, fun and different.

Love this handmade platter from Mud Studio. Pretty scalloped cake stand. And how fun - you can thread ribbon through the holes. Apparently their Mud Chandelier has won them much acclaim. And how pretty is this Versailles dinnerware.

Cute old school looking bikini from Rachel Pally. This parlays into the NY Times article about retailers looking to profit from last century's styles. Check out this past spring's Jantzen collection (inspired by the glamour days of the 50's).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails