Friday, July 9, 2010

My Latest Obsessions


Happy Friday! Had an awesome dinner last PM at Enoteca Roma (their back patio is FAB - think "chill friend's back patio" w/dinner service) with some friends and my sister/her husband and Peter. Such a fun catch up session. And we get to see a dear college friend and her husband and their new baby boy - Saturday - looking forward to it. They are in town for a visit. Wishing everyone a FAB weekend...and here are some of my latest FAVES. Enjoy! 

I love Dwell Studio and how nice they have partnered with Target. Love this Kitchen Set. These kitchen sets are cute as well; the Scroll set and the Damask Bird set. Love this Suzanni Blue and Yellow set too.

the other day - super cute.

I'm always looking around the house for a card or something to use as a bookmark. How fun would it be to give one of these cute bookmarks (from Greer Chicago) as a gift when giving someone a book!

This picnic blanket makes me want to head out to a park! And I love this matching shopper - the kissing bunnies are adorable.

I discovered this great blog (The Graphics Fairy) that has vintage images and crafty items - so fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails