Friday, July 2, 2010

My Latest Obsessions


What a great kick off to the long weekend - a good friend of mine who lives in the city came out for breakfast and then hung out w/us at the pool this afternoon - we had a relaxing afternoon of catching up. And the weather has been FAB all day long. She is due just a few days after me and it has been so much fun exchanging emails/chats about our experiences during our first pregnancy! 

I hope everyone has a great long weekend. Time to wear some RED, WHITE, and BLUE! We are staying put this weekend and going to relax over the long weekend. I'm looking forward to some chill time with the fam! I am jealous though of my two sisters who are in AZ visiting JuJu and T for their annual Fourth of July party! 

I saw Bundlelove (tag line = unique baby gifts with personality) in Daily Candy Kids and think it is such a FAB idea - especially for someone who is hard to buy for. Apparently Nicole Richie was sent the rock star bundle, Kourtney Kardashian the shoe addict bundle and Bethenney Frankel was sent a foodie bundle

I have a few pairs of Corso Como shoes and adore them (super comfortable). Corso Como recently came out with a new line - called "Ballasox Festive" flat. They have a soft, form-fitting sock sewn into the lining of a butter skin leather and cushy rubber sole. LOVE THEM. And they come with their own carrying pouch (perfect to put in your bag). And enter the code REALSIMPLE at checkout and save a few bucks. 

I wish I never discovered Carol's Cookies - as I can never pass one up. And the cookies nearly weigh a half pound. They just came out with two new flavors - Kitchen Sink (slivered almonds, pecans, milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, coconut and rolled oats) and Turtle Fudge Brownie (a combination of the toffee crunch cookie and the brownie cookie and some pecans). YUMMY GOODNESS! And here is a fun combo (Lou Malnati's pizza and Carol's cookies) to send to someone out of town - (my sister just sent one to a colleague that just had a new baby - perfect - dinner for the two of them and some of Carol's goodness!). 

LOVE the new colors from Paper Source - persimmon, sunshine and peacock

Here is a great idea to use a picture frame - as a vanity tray. I may try this and use fabric inside. FUN! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails