Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Latest Obsessions


Okay, so usually I post on Friday about my Latest Obsessions, however, I wonder if I'll be going into labor w/BBC...so here goes. My mom (fondly known as JuJu) and Travis arrive Friday and we move back into our house SATURDAY! SO excited for all these fun events!

Finally, I can start to think about wearing non-maternity clothes (soon, a couple days maybe) again - wahoo! Doesn't this cardigan look cozy and fun for fall? LOVE it!

I'm kind of obsessed with our master bedroom and bathroom paint color - Benjamin Moore's Palladium Blue which is one of their historical colors. And hilarious...if you "google" it, it seems to get quite the praise from others as well. Cannot wait to MOVE IN! The blue will look fab with our new bedding.

Ever since my mom (fondly known as "JuJu" - she self-named herself this after deciding that she did not want to be "Grandma" - name = Julie) and Stepdad Travis moved to the mountains in AZ...I've come to appreciate cowboy boots / cowboy hats / turquoise jewelry / rustic decor. I saw this post on Shopbop entitled "Boho Goes West" -- LOVE IT! These Zuni Pyramid earrings are cute.

I too am swooning over Caroline Seikaly's stunning pieces.

I just discovered a new blog that I think will become a new FAVE = Paper Crave. Trolling around on Paper Crave I discovered some fun items = Starshaped Press (who happen to be in Chicago and their tag line is something my mom always says "old - timey") /

LOVE these soda shop straws. Super cute. And LOVE these cupcake wrappers. Love these princess cupcake wrappers and toppers. FUN! LOVE this colored baker's twine - so many fun colors.

A friend of mine passed along the following article entitled "Tell Me About It" - definitely feel like it describes the moment at hand as a stay at home mom!

I love tea parties. Isn't this High Tea blouse from Anthropologie adorable? LOVE IT! Makes me want to plan a little tea party w/some gals!

My sister bought a Helen Ficalora necklace some time ago and actually met Ms. Ficalora when she opened the Lincoln Park store in Chicago. I LOVE her stamped initial charms. HMMMM. Maybe a prezzie for myself after "BBC" is born (w/his first name, M and C's).

Check out some of these vintage party goods for Kids! Super cute and different.

And a good friend of mine - Taryn/Brian - their wedding is featured on Martha Stewart Weddings. FUN FUN! And our wedding was featured in Brides Chicago - wow, that seems so long ago now that I'm on to all things BLUE and BABY!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails