Friday, August 27, 2010

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Friday! George is 4 weeks old today and is getting bigger and changing by the day. The gals started school this week so we are back on a schedule! The weather has been fab so I haven't driven since the weekend - as we have been walking to/from school! We have two 40th birthday parties this weekend and GMC will be making his debut! The house is coming along - a few more weeks of little items - and as we speak I'm surrounded by workers doing some last touches. The house looks FAB!

I have always had good luck w/Rachel Pally's items. I love her dresses - comfortable and cute. Here is a cute dress from her fall collection.

I love this little coat - the ruffles are ADORABLE.

Don't these Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies with Cherries and Pecans look YUMMY? A good friend of mine forwarded me Bethenny Frankel's cookies - may make these!

Love this raincoat from Boden. Also, LOVE this giant houndstooth coat in the rose color.

Cate and Margaret already have backpacks for this year but aren't these puffer backpacks from Serena & Lily adorable? I love the carrot colored one!

Love this headboard. And the Bone Jaipur fabric would look great on it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails