Friday, August 6, 2010

My Latest Obsessions


Wow, so little George Martin Carr ("GMC") is a WEEK OLD today. I still cannot believe we have our little guy home with us. He is AMAZING - super chill and so adorable. I'm SO IN LOVE. And I love watching Peter and GMC sleep together (their morning ritual after my last feeding before we officially get out of bed) -- see above PIC.
Some of my latest faves...

Some of my latest baby faves (tried out in the last week) =
Aden + Adais swaddle blankets (so soft and cozy and super CUTE)
Uppa Baby Vista Stroller (LOVE it) and GMC sleeps in the bassinet by our bed every night
These would make a fun gift for someone - cute Lacey Hooplets.
This would make for a unique gift - Made to Order Custom Graphic Art Typography Collage.
Love these silhouettes - Thanks Dear!
I discovered Smythson when I studied abroad in Bath, England. I have a few of their Little Books. How cute is this Pink or Blue Baby Notes book? Quite a stylish way to keep track of all those little notes about your wee one!
I didn't realize that you could customize one of Land's Ends signature totes with your kid's artwork. What a great idea!
Kind of a fun way to make healthcare "remedies" CUTE!
LOVE this new Rimini Cardigan from J.Crew - FUN!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails