Friday, August 20, 2010

My Latest Obsessions

George is THREE weeks today! Amazing how times FLIES!

LOVE all these items from Anthro - drapey and layered - perfect for the fall to come. LOVE. Oh no, my love of clothes is coming back...(after 10 months of being pregnant)!

Cute dress from ModCloth! Adorable mod flower canisters from Modcloth.

I spent the first couple of days home (w/George) chilling on the couch (something that I NEVER do, so it was a bit of a luxury). My youngest sister was here at the time and turned me on to Mad Men. Where have I been? Kind of crushing on Don Draper - umm, he is dreamy. And yes, I have been watching Bethenny Frankel's show...and yes, a bit addicted to that one as well (has been interested watching someone's unedited version of being prego and giving birth). Peter has been dying laughing at all the "series" I have gone through the last couple of weeks.

If I had a baby girl I would have jumped on this Paper Flower Chandelier from Pottery Barn Kids (as I LOVE anything paper). The gals already have an adorable chandelier (love that it looks vintage) in their room - so we are set.

Loving this heart pocket dress from Mini Boden. So cute. And this Stripy Long Top is ADORABLE. LOVE IT!

Check out Target's Newest Designer Collaboration with Gilt Groupe - starts today at Noon EST.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails