Monday, September 28, 2009

A Few Nights Away...

So, Peter and I decided to add another night on to the wedding weekend of our dear friends. My friend Taryn and Brian got married this past weekend in Glen Arbor, MI and we decided to break up our drive by staying overnight in Saugatuck. Brilliant idea! (NOTE - Tomorrow I will spend an entire post just on their wedding - the most beautiful and detailed wedding I have ever been to - simply amazing). 

We stayed at this adorable B&B in town on the water called The Bentley Suites. It was right downtown so we could walk around the cute little town - perfect! We had an amazing dinner at Everyday People's Cafe in Douglas. YUMMY! I had the ahi tuna and Peter had a chicken dish. Fabulous food and our waiter was a delight to chat w/. 

It was such a relaxing evening - and so fun for the two of us to hang out together before heading to Glen Arbor for T's affair. We had a great breakfast the next morning at Pumpernickel's Eatery. They are known for their cinnamon rolls. I'm in wedding mode so I stayed with an omlete

Stay tuned for the details from T's wedding. Simply AMAZING! 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails