Monday, September 21, 2009

My Little Buddy

Most mornings I get to hang out with my little buddy Margaret. She is 3 years old but makes sure you know that she is 3 and a half. She is my little snuggle bunny who goes on errands with me and loves to pick out shoes and/or jewelry for my outfits. She loves when I dress up (in dresses or skirts) and says "you look beautiful" - so who wouldn't want a little buddy like Margaret? And when I have a panicked look on my face she immediately knows that I have misplaced my BFF (my blackberry) and when I'm on the couch she pulls out our "fuzzy" blanket to snuggle. 

She uses words like "exquisite, fantastic, wonderful, beautiful, sparkly" all due to her Fancy Nancy books. She is a girly girl and I love it. She loves to hug, kiss and snuggle. I grew up with 2 sisters and a girly girl mom - boys are another breed! 

And yesterday Margaret said the cutest thing..."I cannot wait until you and Daddy get married...because then you will be our mom." So cute. Let's hope this "cuteness" continues through high school and beyond! 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails