Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Latest Obsessions


It is Thursday and usually I post my Latest Obsessions and Faves on Friday. However, I'm heading downtown tomorrow morning to spend the day with Peter (sort of a mini "babymoon" - as we have struggled lately to find any free moments with our crazy schedules / the gals and their calendar / the renovation /social obligations and so forth). We are staying downtown and have dinner reservations at Piccolo Sogno Restaurant. I've been wanting to go there for awhile. YUMMY! Fingers crossed that the weather holds out and we can sit outside. 

Ummm, just discovered Madewell. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm itching to get back into non-maternity clothes -- and I have been so good to not even LOOK at stuff lately. But these dresses caught my eye - the high summer dress (love the one sleeve and the ruffles and cut of it) and I adore this dress too. I like the idea of it being described as "low-key polish" = the perfect summer dress in my mind! I will say that I've never heard of Madewell before (looks like they have stores on the east coast...but none in midwest - what's up w/that?). ANYONE BEEN TO ONE OF THEIR STORES? I didn't realize they are part of the J.Crew group. 

The other day I saw a friend carrying a very cute and bright Jane Marvel bag. I have seen J.Marvel's stuff from time to time but took a moment to check it out online. CUTE STUFF and affordable prices. Her stuff is a bit Orla Kiely-esque - fun/bright/different and has a water resistant surface (ideal for the mom or person on the go!). Love the satchel style and the wide shopping bag

I love French Bull's stuff - from their melamine plates to their awesome picnic set (that we have and use often!). They have so many fun patterns. They just came out with an adorable Princess Collection of plates, cups and bowls. Our gals would LOVE these! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails