Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Latest Obsessions

I have been FREEZING lately in Chicago. I saw this coat and it looks so cozy. Love it. Love the combo of knits.

I also love these slouch booties by Loeffler Randall (same as the coat above). Cozy and fun.

I saw a post on Daily Candy about 10 items from Cambia Cove that are listed at 20% off for Daily Candy readers. Take a peek. Here are some gifts on Cambia Cove that are all under $50 and super cute. I love these Mercury Glass VotivesCute gift for your friend that loves tea and candles.

I love these DIY holiday favors. Maybe something to put on my list for next year. 

Fun and cute gift ideas all under $20 from Refinery 29. Here are some unique gifts under $100

I love this song by Passion Pit called Let Your Love Grow Tall. Such an upbeat song! Love it. 

I love this reindeer postcard that I found on Etsy. So cute! 

Peter and I loved our rehearsal dinner location - The Bristol. LOVED it. We just saw that it was listed in GQ as #9 in a list of Top 10 best restaurants in America. Way to go Bristol! 

I loved the gals from Bird and Banner that designed our invitations and menu cards. One of my favorite blogs, 100 Layer Cake, featured our invitation and a few other items. So fun! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails