Friday, December 4, 2009

My Latest Obsessions



Well, we are back from our honeymoon!! We got back late Wednesday PM and are getting back into the swing of things. We were sad to leave the Caribbean but seeing the girls has been so much fun. Chicago welcomed us home with cool temps and some flurries. 

So, next week all my posts are going to be about OUR WEDDING - the rehearsal dinner, the wedding ceremony, reception, my wedding dress, and our amazing honeymoon - STAY TUNED!

In the meantime, here are some of my latest favorites (that I found while flying to our first honeymoon destination). ENJOY! 

I LOVE the latest pics of the girls we took several weeks ago. Check them outEvent Password: CM1109

We don't have a dog but if we did this Persian Kilim Napper dog bed is super cute. Maybe I will have to get one for my mom's labradoodle Lacy! 

Here is a great gift item for the guy that has everything - maybe something for his 2nd home -Jonathan Adler needlepoint backgammon set

I received a heads up from my new sister in law that come Spring 2010 Zac Posen will be debuting a wallet friendly line at Target. Stay tuned! 

This would be an adorable gift for a little boy or girl - Brown Own Organic Cotton Storage bin
by 3 Sprouts. Cute and useful. 

I'm a huge fan of Me & Ro jewelry. They have a heart and wing pendant and the fearlessness pendant where 100% of the proceeds go to the Joyful Heart Foundation. Great gift ideas. 

Peter and I met Bradley (from NYC) at Chez Bamboo in Virgin Gorda. He was there with his parents for Thanksgiving. He was a delight to chat w/...and we got to chatting about Thank You Notes and Cards. He recently started b(inc) design - LOVE the idea. My mom drilled into us the importance of Thank You notes (however, I still have some to write from my engagement party...yikes!). I wonder if the White House party crashers write thank you notes! Ha! 

Check out these beautiful organic wool pillows from Kate Henri. More about Kate

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails