Friday, December 11, 2009

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Friday! Freezing days like today make me wonder why I still live in Chicago (time to pull out those pics from the summer!). 

I love these 7 Deadly Sins Plates (from Etsy) made from reworked vintage china saucers. So different. These Fighter and Lover bowls are kind of interesting. 

I was inspired to look up these carolers the other day when I was at a friend's home. I immediately recognized them as the same ones my mom collects - and has one for each of our family members. My mom is currently looking for one to represent Peter. So cute. 

My mom LOVES San Miguel, Mexico and I saw this wedding save the date and sent it to her. She loved it. Love the design of these save the dates by Chewing the Cud

I LOVE these monogrammed letterpress coasters. I might have to "gift" myself some of these. I was at a friend's house and saw them - and I was in love. These would make the perfect hostess gift. 

I really like this Kiehl's scent - maybe for Peter? 

friend of mine who recently got married recommended that I use this Bliss Steep Clean Mask the morning of my wedding. I did and I loved it. 

One of my girl crushes, Joanna Goddard (of A Cup of Jo), posted her Gift Guide for Best Friends. Love it! She has Gift Guides for everyone on your list. Check them out! 

I loved the book Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I found it inspiring and I loved how real the author felt. A friend of mine posted this article/Q&A where Elizabeth Gilbert discusses her new novel entitled Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails