Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Latest Obsessions


I have so many favorite "obsessions" this week that I thought I would post them Thursday and Friday. So here is my part 1 of 2. ENJOY! 

OMG. I'm super obsessed right now with these beautiful chairs from Anthropologie. AND I found on Apartment Therapy a How To: DIY Upholstered Folding Chairs. I WANT TO MAKE THEM! Here is Apartment Therapy's original post about them. IN LOVE. Not that I have enough on my plate...but WOW would love to make these (spring project maybe?). 

I love Paper Source. They now have a new blog. I love their post about a "grateful box" for Thanksgiving. Very cute. We will be gone for Thanksgiving this year (on our honeymoon!) but next year I would love to start a tradition of this sort. 

I love stationery. Hello Lucky! has amazing items. I saw on Daily Candy that you can get 30% offif you use HELLODC to check out. They also have a blog that I read on a daily basis. Great stuff. 

I've been thinking about tights/hosiery lately - this article from Refinery 29 was fun to read. 

I love letterpress - adore it! I wanted to add a few letterpress items to our wedding welcome bags. I worked with Laurie of Lucky Bee Letterpress (via Etsy) -- and I am in love with her designs. We came up with a few fun items to put into each bag. She was easy to work with and I will for sure use her again. Let's just say that I fell in love with the hedgehog coasters andnotecards

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails