Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Latest Obsessions

So, 4 days until the wedding! Craziness. Lots of little details and last minute errands. But pretty much everything is in order. Now it is game time! Cannot wait. 

For the next couple of days I'm going to be blogging about my latest obsessions. I usually post My Latest Obsessions on Friday but thought I would finish off this week w/some of my favorites! 

I seem to wear workout pants all day long - seems to be my uniform as of late (much to my dismay as I never thought that would be the case). Ha! But I love this cute workout top by my favorite place Lululemon. I saw it on one of the gals that work there - and it looked awesome! 

I've featured Linda & Harriet's 2010 letterpress calendar before however, now they have made a gift set that includes the calendar - that is so cute. LOVE IT. Liz of Linda & Harriet started a blog that I read on a daily basis. 

I would love to make these yummy Whoopie Pies (via Little Brown Pen). Wouldn't they be fun for a favor for a dinner party? You can buy the DIY Whoopie Pie Gift Kits on Etsy. My friends
Taryn and Brian had whoopie pies as their take aways at the end of their wedding. It was so cute. I also love her Keep Calm and Carry on Calendars (spoof) for Men. What a great gift. Funny too. 

My sister Stephanie and I made our usual pit stop at Anthropologie this weekend. She bought this adorable Elbow Patch Blazer - check out the pics - and you will notice the cute scottie dog lining! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails