Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Wednesday. My Mom and stepdad arrive tonight and my Dad and Bonnie arrive tomorrow!! So excited. We are all having dinner at my sister's place downtown tomorrow evening. So fun! 3 more days!! 5 days until we are BASKING in the sun. 

Peter's sister in law Peg downloaded all her tunes to our new Ipod. I'm OBSESSED withLisztomania by Phoenix. I also like this one by Phoenix as well. It is so nice to have music going all day - the girls and I have our own dance party in the afternoons! We will have to take a video of our Happy Dance! So cute! 

Cute flower girl dresses from East Side Bride. The girls ended up with the following dress from J.Crew. They LOVE it. We are adding a black ribbon around the dress to match the black dresses of the bridesmaids. My sister Stephanie is wearing this dress with these fun shoes. Love it! 

Love this post from A Cup of Jo - Mint Water - would be perfect for a dinner party. 

I'm at Old Navy quite a bit shopping for the girls. I may have to check out this adorable trench coat next time I'm there. I have always wanted the classic Burberry trench but the price tag from Old Navy is more my speed. Much better cost per wear. I use the cost per wear concept ALL THE TIME. At an early age my mom taught me this concept. Thanks MOM! My wardrobe (actually my wallet) thanks you! 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails